Every cancer patient (and their loved ones) is a valuable source of information and experience. They have met with doctors, asked questions, performed research, read books, and spoken with other patients. Imagine the benefit of putting all this knowledge in one place!
That’s what MyCancerPlace offers. By using this free community to share knowledge and experiences, patients can learn from each other, avoid mistakes, identify critical resources, and, hopefully, make more informed cancer treatment decisions. To help all this happen, MyCancerPlace Members can:
- Create and update their own webpages and pictures;
- Create a profile with their information;
- Initiate and participate in specialized groups;
- Start and participate in discussion forums;
- Create and participate in polls;
- Leave comments for others;
- Send and receive messages;
- Connect with others by adding them to their network
- List and view events;
- Create and disseminate bulletins to people in your network;
- Invite others to join;
- And much more!
We invite you to get involved in this powerful free community, learn from others, and join the community.